No callouts

Go to solution Solved by BGHDDevelopment,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 08/31/20 05:15 PM.

Question

i had been trying to add a few police and First Responder vehicles and i noticed when i went on duty in a preset police car or my add ons none of my call outs would show up. i reset the game and went to a police station, went to the locker room and it didn't give me an option to go on duty.. did i delete something by accident that starts the call outs. i mean when i go on duty it shows "911 Dispatch "username" is on duty" but i never GET any calls.

9 answers to this question

• Solution
14 hours ago, kustra975 said:

i may remove them. i like the callouts but they're buggy. wrong directions, clipping NPCs and of course the main issue. not being able to accept callouts after a few have been. i could try using the in game F8 controller and restart the plug ins and see what happens

15 hours ago, Huntley said:

I had issues with the car callouts. When I removed them, everything ran without problems. You always have to try a little bit to see which callouts work and which don't.

Just tested locally and they are working fine for me. I HIGHLY recommend taking videos of any issues with my callouts and sending them to me, without that I can't even start to see what's wrong. 

Secondly in that image you have the dll and config in the same place, you should have them inside a folder like this: (using a test callout pack as example)

lYQTE2X0Wr.png.d1463f47413e9436a620c032b0df2e72.png

explorer_otjWMYPTWF.png.9f4918c1ea882d3a94f31b049aaa61e5.png

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Smanbg said:

Do any errors appear in either your in-game or server console/s?

Also, can you copy/paste or screenshot both your vehicles.json and mdt_vehicles.json files? 🙂

i actually reinstalled the call outs in case it was a an older version but now i'm having the issue of not being able to accept callouts after doing a handful

1 hour ago, Huntley said:

I had issues with the car callouts. When I removed them, everything ran without problems. You always have to try a little bit to see which callouts work and which don't.

i may remove them. i like the callouts but they're buggy. wrong directions, clipping NPCs and of course the main issue. not being able to accept callouts after a few have been. i could try using the in game F8 controller and restart the plug ins and see what happens