could not load resource Fivepd

Reason for Locking
Solved

By BGHDDevelopment, on 08/27/20 03:41 PM.

Question

i'm new to this. i followed a guide on how to create a server i got it working. i was adding the kuchera menu and Fire&Rescue callouts went to start my server and didn't get a complete start up on my start.bat and FiveM said could not load resource fivepd. if someone could please help i would greatly appreciate it. P.S. attached is the response i got.

Screenshot (120).png

4 answers to this question

9 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

Can you screenshot the folder you put fivepd in as well as a screenshot of the fivepd folder?

i actually resolved the issue. i reinstalled the fivepd folder and reset up MySQL and as of midnight everything was working. Thank you for responding though.

Just now, kustra975 said:

i actually resolved the issue. i reinstalled the fivepd folder and reset up MySQL and as of midnight everything was working. Thank you for responding though.

i'm assuming i added text on either my .cfg or my .json files when adding plug-ins.

• Like 1