FivePD wont start anymore - No connection to the Internet

Reason for Locking
This issue is a zap hosting issue, keep pushing their support to solve it.

By BGHDDevelopment, on 09/02/20 02:25 PM.

Question

Hi,

FivePD doesnt work anymore for me. Did a reinstall -> nothing changed. 

An error has occured: Internet connection is required to play FivePD. Either our server is unreachable or you are not connected to the internet. 

Unloading FivePD...

Could you help me with this? It is hosted by zap and has a fixed IP. I have another script which activates against an webserver, no issues with that. 

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I also tried to shutdown the server several times and set the ftp rights as mentioned in  the forum page, but without success.

EDIT2: I asked the zap support, nothing is blocked on their side.

Edited by Glubbfreund

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Spencer42 said:

Hi, also running on Zap here and I have this issue ~50% of the times I start the server. Stop, Start (not restart) and the issue is fixed.

thank you for answering. Yes, this also worked for me some time ago. But I tried 20 times now without success. But it seems like that there is no solution for me. 

23 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Sadly this would be some type of firewall issue on zap's side regardless of what they say. Try asking them again.

ok, Ive opened a ticket. thanks. 

21 hours ago, Spencer42 said:

I've been working on my server a lot the past week, restarting often and the errors seem to have disappeared altogether

unfortunately not for me

On 8/27/2020 at 5:42 PM, BGHDDevelopment said:

Sadly this would be some type of firewall issue on zap's side regardless of what they say. Try asking them again.

they ask me for connection details. Could you guys tell me to which server the fivem plugin tries to connect? Perhaps with IP and Ports? Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, Glubbfreund said:

they ask me for connection details. Could you guys tell me to which server the fivem plugin tries to connect? Perhaps with IP and Ports? Thanks in advance. 

It would be whatever you set in the config.json - Typically:

Database: fivepd

User: root

Password: --None--

Port: 3306

IP: 127.0.0.1

(but those are the defaults, be sure to change them to what you have available/your information)

FivePD requires no other connections to your server.

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif

2 hours ago, Conway said:

It would be whatever you set in the config.json - Typically:

Database: fivepd

User: root

Password: --None--

Port: 3306

IP: 127.0.0.1

(but those are the defaults, be sure to change them to what you have available/your information)

FivePD requires no other connections to your server.

I mean the "connection to the internet" part, not the database itself. I dont know why it does that, but that is the part  that doesnt work on my zap server. What does it do, there? 

They are offering a service to host FiveM servers, if I remember correctly they are even partnered with them (or at least used to), so they should know. 

You just have to keep annoying their support, sometimes it takes a while for them to actually fix things. 

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click