$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Little to no ai traffic when moving

paragonncrazy

Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 08/15/20 04:30 AM.

Question

I just recently created a fivepd server and right off the bat I have a problem where I can see cars despawning in the distance as I drive towards them. However, if I stay still they will come to me and then they wont despawn. There is little information on this problem and I saw one post that was the same exact problem with no fix. (https://forum.cfx.re/t/ai-issue-no-traffic-is-spawning/210457/19)  

People suggest checking my resources for anything with a "clearareaofvehicles" script however, this problem happens without ANY resources other than fivepd. I see that this post is before fivepd's time so Im wondering if im just stupid and missed a critical part of the install that's causing or what. This is a pretty big problem for me because you know, its for fivepd. I kind of need AI to enforce the laws on

At any rate I appreciate all help you guys provide, and thanks in advance!

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

You can try changing the server artifact version, not sure if that would fix it though

That seemed to work believe it or not. I just changed the server to the version before the one it was on and it fixed it. Thanks!

11 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

FivePD doesn't change the population of AI traffic. If you disable FivePD does traffic act as normal?

No matter what I do the traffic isnt normal. From the very beginning the game been like this. As of right now no disabling it does not change the traffic, but I also never tested the traffic when I first started the server because I didnt think It would be a problem. So from the very first time I drove around in fivepd with nothing other than fivepd, this problem has existed.