FivePD | Not working it should.

Reason for Locking
Solved

By Sebo, on 08/17/20 05:10 PM.

Question

Hey,

so i created a custom server how i should do it (https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/forums/topic/478-fivepd-how-to-install/) and in F8 it showed that it started, but now i have the problem that i spawned as a guy with no clothing or anything and cant see Blips or so. So its not working the right way. Is it a Problem that i called the main folder FiveM_FivePD_USA or what? Pls help.

8 answers to this question

Please provide a screenshot of your in game F8 console and your server console. FivePD does not spawn you as a police officer, you would need to use something like vMenu to spawn a ped.

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click