$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

B Menu Empty - No callouts

Glubbfreund

Reason for Locking
Solved

By Sebo, on 08/10/20 12:02 PM.

Question

Hi,

installed fivePD on zap like you mentioned in the docs. Everything seems ok, no errors in log. If I logon, I get the attached message. I get no callouts (im not in a department) and cant do anything in the b menu, its empty. See second screenshot.

any Ideas? Thanks in advance. 

message.JPG

20200810094916_1.jpg

9 answers to this question

Are you running the latest version of FivePD (1.1) and all the hotfixes?

When installing the hotfixes did you do the appropriate updates to the database as listed in the release newsletters?

19 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Are you running the latest version of FivePD (1.1) and all the hotfixes?

When installing the hotfixes did you do the appropriate updates to the database as listed in the release newsletters?

Ohh... 1.1? I just downloaded 1.4 and installed this one - perhaps that is the issue? Do I have to use 1.1 and apply the other ones as "patches"?

EDIT: Oh sorry ? I just saw that its 1.1.4. Do I have to install 1.1 first?

Edited by Glubbfreund

10 minutes ago, Sebo said:

And you've properly set up the database and imported the fivepd.sql?

yes, I added my DB credentials in the config as mentioed in the document and imported the sql file successfully into the existing sql database.