callout problem

Go to solution Solved by Conway,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By Conway, on 08/31/20 05:20 PM.

Question

when I am in service I do not receive any calls on the basic calls I have to oblige to start them myself with the menu z normally know how to exit by myself and nothing I am on version 1.1.4  image.png.2cda07666642af78b7e5fc3a7e03ee52.pngmy server is staying at zap hosting

Screenshot_4.png

Edited by pompier48495052

14 answers to this question

Have you created a department and joined it?

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

It's been three days that the callouts when I put myself in service and I am not the only one on my server which is but in service no call comes in I start them in the menu z of debug and after arriving there they are always bugging I don't know how to fix it and I have 10 calls of all kinds I have all the departments and all the people who are on my server are in a department and we are nothing like a call

6 hours ago, pompier48495052 said:

It's been three days that the callouts when I put myself in service and I am not the only one on my server which is but in service no call comes in I start them in the menu z of debug and after arriving there they are always bugging I don't know how to fix it and I have 10 calls of all kinds I have all the departments and all the people who are on my server are in a department and we are nothing like a call

Try removing all callouts and adding them back 1 by 1 to find and see if one is causing that issue

3 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Essayez de supprimer toutes les légendes et de les rajouter 1 par 1 pour trouver et voir si l'une d'entre elles est à l'origine de ce problème

I just tried what you told me but nothing or done I do not always receive any call from any callout know the basic calls that are provided on version 1.1.4 when I place two callouts that work but just two and know every day they coming out

On 8/13/2020 at 5:06 PM, pompier48495052 said:

It appears to me the yellow circle but no red point when we arrive and sometimes we have nothing

Have you tried removing them 1 by 1?

Le 07/08/2020 à 14:58, BGHDDevelopment a déclaré:

Essayez de supprimer toutes les légendes et de les rajouter 1 par 1 pour trouver et voir si l'une d'entre elles est à l'origine de ce problème

Le 07/08/2020 à 18:57, pompier48495052 a dit:

Je viens d'essayer ce que vous m'avez dit mais rien ou rien fait Je ne reçois pas toujours d'appels d'une légende, je connais les appels de base fournis sur la version 1.1.4 lorsque je passe deux appels qui fonctionnent mais juste deux et que je sais chaque jour qu'ils sortent

yes is I have already answered his but the calls are not basic but other

Edited by pompier48495052

only two appear but no change at the callout level and I have several callouts yet and I still understand that it works not all day are the callouts that I have on my fivepd but only two which are abandoned and vehicleincident which enters but nothing else and I tried several times to remove them and put them back so it doesn't change anything here is what I see very often in my console

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png