$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Introducing Myself

DropShells

I was brought to GPM by searching youtube videos and watching Polcat and Bay Area Buggs. The game play they had on these servers really drew me in and is something I have been searching for now for awhile. 

Little about myself. - My name is Corey I'm 29 years old serve full time in the Army National Guard as a Recruiter. Grand Theft Auto has been apart of my life since the very first one with the top view camera. I am a big car enthusiast I own a 2004 Volkswagen R32 one of my dream cars. Gaming is a big escape for me and being able to Role Play as a police officer is big to me was always a goal to become one just never happened.

I'm here to become part of a great community some awesome game and role play and hope to make some great new GTA friends. 

Archived