AI on callouts dont work/inconsistently work

Reason for Locking
Answered

By NorthCam18, on 08/30/20 02:02 AM.

Question

In my server, my friends and I can barely do any callouts because when we respond the AI (for a majority of the time) just stands there and does nothing. Sometimes the callouts work later on (somewhat), however not consistently enough to enjoy the game. I do not know if it is a resource that breaks it or if it is that some of the callouts are problematic (because most of them I have seen are 1.1.4 or fairly recent if I remember correctly). I was wondering if anyone knew any way to troubleshoot.

**I didn't include a screenshot of my callouts as I am using car callouts which is 1.1.4 so I am almost positive it is a resource that is hurting the AI.**

BrokenAI.png

Resources.png

Edited by ByZHellas
Adding picture/Clarification

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Try removing CalmAI

I have tried it before and it didn't work, it might be a resource bugging out at this point. Callouts seem to also work slightly better as time goes on through the server life, it's strange.

I'm encountering this issue without having CalmAI installed.

The callout list I've currently got consists of; FivePD Audio, FivePD Street Race Callout, FivePD Gang Warfare Callout, Kuchera Callout Pack, and Kuchera Menu.

9 hours ago, naxm said:

I tried disabling onesync and got all my problem callouts working but I want Onsync enabled for some other resoucers, is there something to be done about this?

From my knowledge, no. FivePD has not been tested with OneSync and very clearly it has been known to break how it works. Unless you really need OneSync I wouldn't recommend running it.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

On 8/16/2020 at 4:27 AM, TheCipher01 said:

From my knowledge, no. FivePD has not been tested with OneSync and very clearly it has been known to break how it works. Unless you really need OneSync I wouldn't recommend running it.

Hmm okay, I really like Mumble VoIP with rp radio but it requires onesync and onesync seem to break fivepd callouts so I'm in a pickle 😅