FIVEPD ERROR NOT WORKING and NOT LOADING CALLS

Reason for Locking
Answered/ no response

By NorthCam18, on 08/13/20 02:07 AM.

Question

I reinstalled fivepd to lastest version with new callouts see if it works then it didn't now I just reinstalled it again and It saying something in live console on zap hosting that it unpacking error I didn't mess anything up and can't figure out why it not loading the loading screen does but It won't show on top or menu at all and database all setup right and everything is. idk why. and Callouts Won't work before then too.

8 answers to this question

Send some screenshots of the errors you're getting.

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

On 8/6/2020 at 9:15 AM, Davidbenson said:

They said it something wrong with the pure script of fivepd

If it was all users would be unable to load it, it has to be something with the server configuration of some firewall or system blocking connections. 

• Management Team
On 8/8/2020 at 1:35 PM, Davidbenson said:

Well It not that Idk what is it wrong with it

The error message states that some sort of connection is unable to be reached from the server to the FivePD server that is required for data to be fetched from.

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com

• Management Team

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com