$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

introducing myself - caleb kerstetter

lilcalebk

I'm eating a chicken burrito right now bc i love them. how that for a intro. anyway i'm Caleb and im dieing to play gta with the fivepd mods and such. i got my gaming pc recently and this was the hole reason i even got a pc. i really hope somebody can help me get into these servers bc boy oh boy am i having trouble. polecat and bayareasbuggs make this look so easy. anyway i could really use a little help setting things up or installing or whatever it is i have to do to be able to play with you guys. i really want to play already. ive been trying to watch like beginner installation videos for the mods but i just cant succeed with it YET. plz help lol. five pd is a great community and i will look into purchasing a vip membership to support the community as well as i'm  sure vip status come with some pretty cool extras. peace out girl scout. really hope someone sees and helps. 

Hello Caleb and welcome to GPM ?

All you need to play on a FivePD server is to have GTA and FiveM installed. If you run into any issues, we have a great support section here https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/forums/forum/24-community-support/ where you can create a post in either GTAV Support, or other Support if it's FiveM related and we'll help you getting everything working.

Have fun and feel free to contact us regarding any issues ?

notsebo.dev

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

Archived