Website/Google Chrome Glitch?

Go to solution Solved by FiveTwelve,
Reason for Locking
Solved/Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 01:52 PM.

Question

I went to edit my profile's banner and while doing so I was on my clubs page on my profile. When the picture finished uploading the site didn't reload the page back to the "About Me" section like usual, instead when I pressed save and to move on to repositioning my banner, it allowed be to reposition the banners for the clubs, two which I own and other was Billy J's it have the "Save Position" button on them and I was able to move the banners around and saved the positioning on Billy J's after seeing if it was actually going to allow me or not. Not sure if it was just a random glitch or not or something new but yeah just so you know just in case it showed on Billy's club feed or something so it doesn't make me or anyone else that had the same thing happen seem to be a hacker.  Also not sure if it actually registered the saved positioning on Billy's club look to be that it did but I only moved it a bit so might not show a difference. 

Edited by GTAKING23000
Additional information

Discord: GTAKING23000#6314
Email: mauricemartin255@gmail.com

King Designs(KD2).png

5 answers to this question

• Management Team
  • Solution

Alright, thank you again for the report. We'll keep an eye on it.

Rest assured you won't be labelled a "hacker" or anything of the sort. Feel free to update us again in the future if you notice any other bugs/glitches.

• Like 1
  • Management Team

Thank you for the information. We will further investigate this issue. If you notice any other issues similar to this please respond back.

Kind regards,

Ray

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

3 hours ago, FiveTwelve said:

Thanks for the report. You were editing your personal banner, and once you hit save, you were able to edit the club banners? Is that correct?

Does this still happen if you try to edit it again?

Once I the image had uploaded, I click saved yes, and then when it came to positioning the banner it allowed me to move the club banners. I redo uploading 3 or 4 times after to see if it would happen again and it didn't. Thanks for response as well. 

Discord: GTAKING23000#6314
Email: mauricemartin255@gmail.com

King Designs(KD2).png