$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

New Guy Needs A TON of help

ksa774

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 07/28/20 05:19 PM.

Question

Hi All, I just started a five m server this weekend and I'm trying to get five pd going.  I think I did everything properley and the five pd loading screen starts on my server, but it does not spawn me next to a police department like it did in the videos. I'm wondering if I could possibly get someone to double check everything and help me get this going. I've been banging my head against the desk for two days trying to get this going.  Any help would be greatly appriciated 

12 answers to this question

Does the FivePD version appear in the top-left corner of your screen, have you attempted going on duty, utilizing the menus and the MDT?

Also, are you hosting locally or via a service like zap-hosting?

• Community Administrator

You no longer spawn at a police department. Can you screenshot your server console for us? Mostly looking for when FivePD is starting up.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

Unless its changed which I doubt it, you do NOT spawn at a police station by default, you spawn at a random position in game, then press F11 and spawn at any number of police station within the menu.

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator