XP Rank progression or ways to get old versions of FivePD

You can't get XP Rank progression back since it was removed. Looks like older versions of FivePD have also been removed so I'm not sure you'd be able to get them back either.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

1 hour ago, Deacon87 said:

Don’t suppose you or someone else has a old version with xp progression that I could download?

Even if we did, we would not be allowed to share it, as it would be against the TOS/EULA of FivePD.

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

1 hour ago, Deacon87 said:

Kinda breaks my entire server not being able to use xp rank progression

I don't see how it breaks your entire server, xp/ranks are not important in my opinion, I am just wondering if the xp system was actually removed for good or just temporarily.

Just now, DarkXess said:

I don't see how it breaks your entire server, xp/ranks are not important in my opinion, I am just wondering if the xp system was actually removed for good or just temporarily.

It was removed for good.

• Like 1

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

The way my server worked was with xp rank progression, your rank in game walk connected to discord roles and people could rank up, without filling applications or waiting for someone to promote them