No callout could be loaded

Reason for Locking
Answered

By NorthCam18, on 08/07/20 12:59 AM.

Question

Hello I am having an issue with callouts where they will not properly start and in the F8 log it states "An error has occurred: No callout could be loaded". I am on FivePD - 1.1.4, FiveM - .2430.

I have verified that the callouts used are all for 1.1+.

I have tried to use this Fix but that also had the same result.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.df03814c0c0552e19453b8dd331e4666.png

11 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

Can you screenshot your fivepd folder and callouts folder? Have you tried removing callouts and only adding one in at time?

Yes please see attached items.
I did try this but I came across something weird. In the attached picture (Callouts folder.png) these callouts work.

But if I try to add 1 of these 3 callouts I don't get the error but only 5-6 callouts works instead of my normal 16.

image.png.81a871a21b5e3ec4c8b8e0cb03addf7e.png

I believe I found the issues its just weird how I get the error if all three are in but no error but only 5-6 callouts works if I add any one of these.

Callouts folder.png

FivePD folder.png

From my own experience and already reported to the authors, these: 

- GroupCallouts
- Kidnapping-Raid

Do not work with the current version, I have extensivly tested them plus loads of other callouts the past week.
As said above though, could be some older ones in there, a LOT were updated a few days ago, the ones in the image are what I have working and all updated.
I highly suggest using this though to combine your callouts and minimise errors.

Saying that, the outdated ones are not game breaking, they just simply wont work or just throw up some errors at times.

Working Callouts:

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by DarkXess
7 hours ago, DarkXess said:

From my own experience and already reported to the authors, these: 

- GroupCallouts
- Kidnapping-Raid

Do not work with the current version, I have extensivly tested them plus loads of other callouts the past week.
As said above though, could be some older ones in there, a LOT were updated a few days ago, the ones in the image are what I have working and all updated.
I highly suggest using this though to combine your callouts and minimise errors.

Saying that, the outdated ones are not game breaking, they just simply wont work or just throw up some errors at times.

Working Callouts:

Screenshot_1.png

Since one of those you mentioned was not working is mine I just tested and it loaded fine for me. Not sure exactly what is going wrong but I will keep testing locally 

13 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Since one of those you mentioned was not working is mine I just tested and it loaded fine for me. Not sure exactly what is going wrong but I will keep testing locally 

I am thinking then it could possibly be too many callouts or clashing of one another somehow?!?

14 hours ago, DarkXess said:

I am thinking then it could possibly be too many callouts or clashing of one another somehow?!?

Too many callouts would be my idea

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BGHDDevelopment said:

Too many callouts would be my idea

Any idea on the recommended amount of callouts? its a shame there is a limit, I hope its just a temporary thing right now and it gets upped in future releases.

On 7/30/2020 at 8:31 AM, DarkXess said:

Any idea on the recommended amount of callouts? its a shame there is a limit, I hope its just a temporary thing right now and it gets upped in future releases.

The limit seems to be random from what I can tell, it's a FiveM issue rather then FivePD so not sure the FivePD team can do much

• Like 1
  • Management Team

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

• Like 1

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com