Error invoking callback for...

Go to solution Solved by DarkXess,
Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 08/03/20 09:47 PM.

Question

23 answers to this question

16 hours ago, NorthCam18 said:

Hmm. Is your server console not showing any errors and saying that FivePD has been loaded? Which version of FivePD is this?

Everything is working fine mate, I just wonder what the errors are, it isnt causing any issues, but just like anyone who runs a server - the job is to make sure that its running fine but also

without any errors and such, so you investigate lol. Doesnt worry me, just want an arror free server 😄 

I'm getting the same error,

I've tried diffrent callouts from diffrent people but still get the error. For me when the error comes up it stops parts of the callout working, like being able to interact with a ped using the callouts system (not the X menu).

Can also stop the X menu from working with some peds altogether

I'm running the latest version of FivePD

• Like 1
3 hours ago, capt_woods said:

I'm getting the same error,

I've tried diffrent callouts from diffrent people but still get the error. For me when the error comes up it stops parts of the callout working, like being able to interact with a ped using the callouts system (not the X menu).

Can also stop the X menu from working with some peds altogether

I'm running the latest version of FivePD

Yep, callouts seem to be the main problem with FivePD right now in my opinion, I have noticed that many people just do traffic stops as callouts are

causing too many problems  and/or not working as they should be. 

You might have to update your callouts then, or maybe you're using too many callouts. There's a fix for that in the downloads section.

Callouts are working fine on my server and most other servers as well, so I doubt it's a FivePD problem.

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

4 hours ago, Sebo said:

You might have to update your callouts then, or maybe you're using too many callouts. There's a fix for that in the downloads section.

Callouts are working fine on my server and most other servers as well, so I doubt it's a FivePD problem.

Do you mean this fix? I am using that one 🙂

How many callouts are you using on your server? ming if you show me which as I am either running too many (9 currently) or there is something clashing.

Ok so after some more testing it seem that if you use a more recent artifacts build you will get these errors.

I reverted back (deleted everything and added the new files rather than overright) to the recommended 2430 and now its all working fine with all my mods and call outs loaded

8 hours ago, capt_woods said:

Ok so after some more testing it seem that if you use a more recent artifacts build you will get these errors.

I reverted back (deleted everything and added the new files rather than overright) to the recommended 2430 and now its all working fine with all my mods and call outs loaded

I am on 2430 with all this time getting them errors 😐

I may just reinstall everything and start adding callouts one by one and checking the logs as I go.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:56 AM, DarkXess said:

I am on 2430 with all this time getting them errors 😐

I may just reinstall everything and start adding callouts one by one and checking the logs as I go.

Did that fix it?

I've found that if you have callouts from more than one person it will still break. Thankfully I use 1 large "pack" of call outs in 1 .dll file so they all work

12 hours ago, capt_woods said:

I've found that if you have callouts from more than one person it will still break. Thankfully I use 1 large "pack" of call outs in 1 .dll file so they all work

You men from the same author? doesnt make sense if that was a thing, I am using this to combine them all anyway, so I think in theory that would clear that part up.
Tried with and without the fix and it still the same. I have now deleted a lot of the callouts and going to just add them 1 by 1 and hope that fixes things OR that I will find the

culprit causing the problem.

Edited by DarkXess
40 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

You men from the same author? doesnt make sense if that was a thing, I am using this to combine them all anyway, so I think in theory that would clear that part up.
Tried with and without the fix and it still the same. I have now deleted a lot of the callouts and going to just add them 1 by 1 and hope that fixes things OR that I will find the

culprit causing the problem.

From diffrent authers, i think its down to people writing their scripts in diffrent ways.

Using the "fix" wont work as all the callouts are still written diffrently

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

I FOUND IT! haha... finally, after turning each and everything single thing on and off for ages and watching the logs, it was this all along:

Obviously it needs updated for the latest version.

This isn't a callout though? It's just  a resource that can run stand alone without FivePD technically.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Just now, TheCipher01 said:

This isn't a callout though? It's just  a resource that can run stand alone without FivePD technically.

Exactly what I thought, but since removing it the errors are no more, maybe a clash of something with IT and the callouts?!?

2 minutes ago, DarkXess said:

Exactly what I thought, but since removing it the errors are no more, maybe a clash of something with IT and the callouts?!?

Not sure, you might try and contact the developer. Since your issue has been resolve though I'm going to lock the thread and move it to solved. If it shows up again feel free to open a new thread.

• Like 1

TheCipher01

Community Administrator