Advice for menu to use

Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:45 AM.

Question

Okay so I have been using vMenu for a while now and recently I am getting popups on joining my server that it is causing so many seconds fps issues and to contact the mod author

so I am thinking of changing to Lambda menu, though I have tried Lambda and I really hate the (clip) and (record) feature which you cant seem to disable, so anyone suggest what I can do?
is there even a way to make Lambda menu so that it doesnt use clip and record?

TIA 🙂 

6 answers to this question

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

I don't think there is a way to make Lambda work with that - may be wrong - but if you downgrade vMenu to a version or two earlier I find that helps FPS; though at the cost of features.

• Like 1

gpm_animated.gif

7 minutes ago, Conway said:

I don't think there is a way to make Lambda work with that - may be wrong - but if you downgrade vMenu to a version or two earlier I find that helps FPS; though at the cost of features.

didnt think of that, I dont mind the features, only want it for spawning the custom uniform peds we use, anything else is just not used really 🙂

• Like 1
Just now, DarkXess said:

didnt think of that, I dont mind the features, only want it for spawning the custom uniform peds we use, anything else is just not used really 🙂

Try vMenu v3.1.3 or v3.1.2 as a start!

• Like 1

gpm_animated.gif

On 7/25/2020 at 3:12 PM, DarkXess said:

vMenu is fully configurable in which menus you would like to allow for public use. You can do this in your config.cfg (I believe). I’d refer to Vespura’s vMenu docs on how to go about this properly.

• Like 2

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account