FivePD

Reason for Locking
No response after 24 hours. If issues persist, create a new support thread.

By NorthCam18, on 07/26/20 04:44 PM.

Question

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, domdom22 said:

callouts dont work on my server 

We're going to need more information than that to help you. FivePD version, console logs, in game errors, what callouts you're using, etc.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Content has been moved to the correct category -FivePD Support. FivePD API Development Support is used for assistance with FivePD Development.

Can you attempt to provide us with more information than "callouts dont work on my server", please? For example - do any errors appear in the server console upon FivePD loading up, do any errors appear in the in-game (F8) console? How many callouts have you installed and have you ensured that they're all compatible with FivePD 1.1+?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Smanbg said:

Content has been moved to the correct category -FivePD Support. FivePD API Development Support is used for assistance with FivePD Development.

Can you attempt to provide us with more information than "callouts dont work on my server", please? For example - do any errors appear in the server console upon FivePD loading up, do any errors appear in the in-game (F8) console? How many callouts have you installed and have you ensured that they're all compatible with FivePD 1.1+?

there is no errors and i not put any callout in atm just the ones that come with it they just dont pop up