$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Police station spawn point

DarkXess
Reason for Locking
Answered

By TheCipher01, on 07/22/20 06:22 AM.

Question

Hey guys I am new around here, so first off Hi ?

My question is how would I be able to make it so that when players spawn into the server they spawn at a set location (police station) for example, and upon dying respawning back to

that point also. I have looked at the spawn manager but not sure what im doing yet so would like some pointers, TIA.

6 answers to this question

Okay, by searching I found out if you edit the map.lua in gamemodes > maps you can find the spawn points and edit it to your liking, I removed all the random points and just added the police station spawn of which I want me and my players to spawn at with this: 

spawnpoint 'a_m_y_skater_01' { x = 424.45, y = -1014.86, z = 29.02 }

^for the skater map, and below is for hipster:

spawnpoint 'a_m_y_hipster_01' { x = 424.45, y = -1014.86, z = 29.02 }

of course you can add more as it already shows the example of the random ones in there anyway.

Thanks for the help ? 

Just now, TheCipher01 said:

You can't make them spawn at police stations through FivePD.

em okay, so no way to edit the spawn points at all with a config? even outside of a police station rather than in the mountains? lol

• Community Administrator

I think there are fivem scripts that can change the spawn for you. Since this is no longer a fivepd related issue I'm going to move this thread.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

Archived