Few Things

Reason for Locking
Original issue resolved.

By Sebo, on 07/21/20 06:44 PM.

Question

Hello,

so firstly i created a topic about the uniforms and it got closed before i could reply back which i cant reply back to 

What sort of stuff has uniforms and the menu?

also, how do you edit the XP in computer database?, to set thee XP's

7 answers to this question

Hey!

You can set XP through the MDT if you have admin access or through the database in the ranks section. If you want to change a certain player's XP you can do it from the database as well.

Also, for uniforms you can use a server-sided menu like vMenu or a client-sided one like lambda. If you have any further questions about a trainer/menu, please open a new topic in either the GTA V Support category or the Other Support category.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Hey!

You can set XP through the MDT if you have admin access or through the database in the ranks section. If you want to change a certain player's XP you can do it from the database as well.

Also, for uniforms you can use a server-sided menu like vMenu or a client-sided one like lambda. If you have any further questions about a trainer/menu, please open a new topic in either the GTA V Support category or the Other Support category.

HI Thank you for your reply,

Vmenu dont have any Police outfits

also so i go into ranks and edit the XP's is it under anything in phpmyadmin of the rank?

2 hours ago, Mercedes-Benz said:

also, how do you edit the XP in computer database?, to set thee XP's

The XP system was removed and is no longer used.

1 hour ago, Mercedes-Benz said:

Vmenu dont have any Police outfits

Yes it does, it has all the base game peds. You just have to look for them, I can't remember where they are exactly. If you go to spawn a ped by name you can do s_m_y_hwaycop_01 I think? That could be wrong.

• Like 1

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

Hello @Mercedes-Benz,

Considering that this is no longer a FivePD related issue, I'll go ahead and close this thread. 

Like TheCipher01 said, please make a new post regarding your EUP issue in the correct subforum.

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Sebo

Community Moderator

My personal Discord server: Click

My LSPDFR community Discord server: Click