$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

MrBojengalz

Hi everyone. I am new to GPM and the FivePD program, but am a long-time GTA player on console. I recently got a gaming PC and wanted to make videos of me doing DOJRP and FivePD  as well as just messing around. I'm a total noob when it comes to adding things into the PC version of the game, but I have been able to add a few car add-ons, set up a FiveM local host server, and I'm currently trying to get FivePD up and running on v1.1.4. I'm also trying to learn how to set up or join a server where my friends and I can RP together. I look forward to learning new things from other members and discovering more ways of having fun, playing GTA through FiveM.

On 7/20/2020 at 3:39 AM, Smanbg said:

Welcome to GPM! Enjoy your time here and don't forget to join our Discord server ?

Thanks for the tip! I need to learn more about Discord. I hear all of the DOJRP folks talking about it, but I need to research and learn what it is/does.

Archived