Unable to Insert Password into Database Textbar.

Reason for Locking
No reply in 3 days. If issue persists open a new thread.

By TheCipher01, on 07/23/20 05:58 PM.

Question

Hello, Every time I attempt to open the database It restricts me from entering the password. I click the Text Bar, and it shows no response.

I have reinstalled FivePD and the database several times attempting to fix the problem, but still no luck.

If anybody has a solution or some advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Yup, I have already made a username and password to sign in with. I boot up the game to test, go on duty, open the database, then Click the text bar to sign in, and It doesn't respond no matter how many times I try. So to finalize, the problem I am having is signing in on the in-game database computer.

10 hours ago, alfold said:

Yup, I have already made a username and password to sign in with. I boot up the game to test, go on duty, open the database, then Click the text bar to sign in, and It doesn't respond no matter how many times I try. So to finalize, the problem I am having is signing in on the in-game database computer.

In this video at 1:20 I go over how to set yourself as an admin in the database: 

You can also try changing your screen resolution for GTA