Need Help with vMenu trainer in FivePD

Reason for Locking
Answered

By NorthCam18, on 08/13/20 02:05 AM.

Question

Hello, and sorry if this is not the correct forum to post, but I am very new to FiveM, and FivePD. 
I am having conflicting issues with some with mods and having a hard time keeping things stable or working properly.

I am looking for a trainer to alter my appearance, as the default PED is horrendous.
I cannot load into my server with ServerHookScriptAllowed = 1, as it crashes FiveM with ViSH plugin error.
Only found vMenu to work as a plugin, and it works very well, except, my game freezes when opening MDT police computer.

It does it to all on my server. I have re-installed in many different ways and tried to change some menu keys but no luck.

I need help with a trainer/PED editor that works with FivePD online, that doesnt conflict with each other. Help would be appreciated, Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Using vMenu 3.2.1
FivePD 1.1.2.1

not sure of any hotfixes. 

As far as I can tell, everything works well until i open MDT. Then I lose control of game, everything works, except my cursor is on screen and I can't engage controls anymore. Cant even exit FiveM. have to End Task to kill app.

This is the error:
CrBrowserMain/ Uncaught Error: only one instance of babel-polyfill is allowed (@fivepd/computer/bundle.js:29)

***UPDATE**** I figured out, that it's going into controller mode, disabling all but F8 on keyboard. Have tried disabling controller/no controller plugged in/etc. 
But the game works ONLY with controller now, after pushing "B" for MDT. Re-installed everything. same issue each time.

Edited by R741984

I found a way to override this for now. I have to disable Windows XBOX USB DEVICE in Device Manager, and restart my pc for this to work.

This is a temp fix hopefully, as I have to re-scan for devices and enable Controller support for windows, then restart pc again, if I want to use my controller. 
If anyone has a better solution, please let me know. Thanks.

Update: The controller issue began again as another player used his controller, locking the game to controller only mode again.
Even with my previous fix, to disable XBOX controller in device menu, this no longer works and can positively identify that vMenu is conflicting with the MDT computer. 
So, not sure, but its quite irritating that fresh installs do not seem to fix this issue and support is very limited.

• Management Team

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com

23 hours ago, R741984 said:

Update: The controller issue began again as another player used his controller, locking the game to controller only mode again.
Even with my previous fix, to disable XBOX controller in device menu, this no longer works and can positively identify that vMenu is conflicting with the MDT computer. 
So, not sure, but its quite irritating that fresh installs do not seem to fix this issue and support is very limited.

Unless you've changed keybindings vMenu and the MDT do not conflict. Seeing as the key to open vMenu by default is M and the default key to open the MDT is B while in a car. Have you tried updating to 1.1.4 as it should prevent the MDT from locking your game up if it doesn't come up.

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

• Management Team

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com