ELS not working !

FunPay

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 07/20/20 04:57 PM.

Question

Hello, I rencently downloaded moded police cars in order to use ELS. But I have one problem. Indeed I can open the ELS menu which is CTRL+U or use sirens. I have Script Hook installed my moded cars are correctly installed (I try with other models). So if you can help me, thanks.

5 answers to this question

Hi @FunPay!

A few things we can run through to get your ELS up and running:

- Are you using [ELS] compatible police cars? They will always note this in the title of the vehicle mod. 

- If the menu opens that is a good sign. Are you clicking the "J" key 3 times to enable your lights? If so, are you hearing beeps when you click the "J" key?

- Lastly if all that is a yes, have you installed the VCF file the modder has provided you with the modded police vehicle? This file will be pasted into your Grand Theft Auto V/ELS/pack_default folder

Edited by Adrien Martin
  • Like 1

Hi ! Thanks for the answer.

- Yes for information I'm using the [ELS] Unfinished Los Angeles Police Department Pack.

- I can't open the menu, I've tried CTRL+P (the default key), I pressed also "J" several times nothing appears.

- Yes I put all the .xlm files into the ELS/pack_default

I also have to said that :

- I reinstalled Open IV, ELS, Script Hook, etc...

- I tried severals [ELS] models

But I seen in some discussion a file named "AdvancedHook.dll" but I don't have it, may it be the problem ? And it's the case how can I get it ?

Edited by FunPay

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator