A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

ESX integration

mikkel20088

I want to make it very clear that this is not a suggestion or a request.

I'm working on trying to integrate FivePD into ESX on my test server, but to do this i need 2 functions, i need to be able to set someone on duty and i need to be able to check if someone is on duty. This seems to be quite a task as the whole resource is based around DLL's. Is there a way that i can get FivePD to work as LUA instead of DLL? Or are there some key functions that i'm missing as i can't seem to find anywhere they would be listed?

Anyway, it would be very useful if this was somehow accessible. 

Would it maybe be a good idea to contact Daniel K himself to ask if it's possible to get the source files for internal use or is he rather strict about letting these files go? Cuz damn i know that feeling too well

Thanks to you all in advance!

Good day to ya!

• Community Administrator

I'm guessing they won't release the source code or anything like that to you as modifying it anyways would go against the FivePD EULA. You can look on the API wiki for the features you're looking for because as of 1.1 they support plugins and certain features can be in scripts outside of the FivePD folder.

https://github.com/KDani-99/FivePD-API/wiki

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

1 hour ago, TheCipher01 said:

I'm guessing they won't release the source code or anything like that to you as modifying it anyways would go against the FivePD EULA. You can look on the API wiki for the features you're looking for because as of 1.1 they support plugins and certain features can be in scripts outside of the FivePD folder.

https://github.com/KDani-99/FivePD-API/wiki

Alright, it seems like everything i need is in the API except the ability to change duty status, do you think this is a feature that would be accepted if suggested?

Also thank you very much for a link to the API wiki, couldn't seem to find it.

Edited by mikkel20088