A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

need help installing FivePD

CRgaming

Reason for Locking
Answered

By BGHDDevelopment, on 07/17/20 02:46 PM.

Question

I have a FiveM server already setup using a VPS ( vpsdime ) I have the latest FivePD files uploaded in my filezilla along with a Mysql data base. I have gone in the config.cfg and typed in my password and username i have started the server and get this type of error? 

server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 261 milliseconds
[ FivePD ] Loaded charges.json
        fff
  cccc ff   xx  xx     rr rr    eee
cc     ffff   xx       rrr  r ee   e
cc     ff     xx   ... rr     eeeee
 ccccc ff   xx  xx ... rr      eeeee

Authenticated with cfx.re Nucleus: https://truckdriver2011-le97y5.users.cfx.re/
[ FivePD ] Loaded callout configuration file
[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not connect to the database
[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not load the departments from the database. Message: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.get_AppName () [0x0000e] in <d73e79af0dae4ef9ac6dff954f077e0a>:0
  at System.Diagnostics.TraceInternal.TraceEvent (System.Diagnostics.TraceEventType eventType, System.Int32 id, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x0003d] in <d73e79af0dae4ef9ac6dff954f077e0a>:0
  at System.Diagnostics.Trace.TraceError (System.String message) [0x00000] in <d73e79af0dae4ef9ac6dff954f077e0a>:0

can anyone help me with getting this setup and running in my server that would be greatly appreciated thanks. 

8 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

You have set up a FivePD databse though right? Importing the fivepd.sql file to the FivePD database? If you haven't, FivePD won't work.

• Like 1

TheCipher01

Community Administrator