Unknown issue with new release

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 07/16/20 06:02 PM.

Question

its a vps there are older versions of fivepd servers on there and they work great and this was our first to update and we are haveing this issue as it is a big issue as it makes it not playable as a fivepd side of things i will retry 1.2 yet again but cant promise it wont work been going back and forth for two days now

Not sure why you're going back to 1.0.5 from the looks of it FivePD wasn't even loading fully. Have you tried a full reinstall deleting the folder and the database and reinstalling?

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

image.thumb.png.775da01f04e0c2b4006087b852308dd3.png
so i stoped fivepd in sever then started it and this is what came up so my question is why does the f11 duty menu not work but loading screen does on version 1.0.5.2 and 1.0.6.1 and nothing at all for 1.1 and 1.1.2.1 im very lost on this and getting pissed as im loseing members it should not be this hard be back later to see if anyone else has ideas

If you're switching between versions like 1.1 and 1.0.6 the database setup is different so it won't work. Based on what I saw from your console FivePD wasnt starting fully which points to install error.

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support