Odd issues with some non els Addon Cars

Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:51 PM.

Question

Hey Peeps,

Im hoping someone can help shed a bit of light on this odd issue i have..

So i am running FivePD 1.1.2.1  and also running LUX Controls for lights and sirens,  and vMenu to spawn my non els cars and peds ..

Ok so when i start my server and spawn a non els car. ( Joshmods 2020 tahoe RB BB 1.0.0 ) i find the lights dont work..    this isn't the odd part.. 

the odd part is..  if i go into vmenu to the car options \ mods..  im not able to upgrade the engine\suspension armor etc.. i can only change wheels  lights and some basic stuff..   

but if i then do a /fdv and delete the vehicle with this issue .    and the stop and restart the resource for the vehicle   i can then access all the mods  engine upgrades, suspension etc  and when i activate the emergency lights on the car they all work fine..   

i have imported about 12 cars  where 7 work fine on firs spawn..   but about 5 of them i need to spawn the car then delete the car and restart the resource for the lights to work and all upgrades to become avalible.

Hopefully someone can shed a bit of light on this odd issue

Also does not show any errors in the console  of the server nor the game console. .   i have check the carcols and carvariables meta files and they seem ok. but then again im no meta guru. 

Cheers 🙂

Edited by Papadon

2 answers to this question

• Management Team

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

NorthCam18

OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

GitHub Account | northcam@gtapolicemods.com