Fatal Error when joining server

Reason for Locking
No response after 24 hours. If issues persist, create a new support thread.

By NorthCam18, on 07/16/20 01:53 AM.

Question

I installed the mod exactly as it said and even tried it again multiple times but every time I try to join my server it spams fatal error messages on my pc, and says in comic sans trying to reconnect in game. Please help.

12 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, SGTPayne said:

Can you please provide screenshots of any error messages, and, if possible, the console log for FiveM (F8 menu)?

As stated above by SGTPayne, we can't help you much without seeing the error messages. Will need server console logs and a screenshot of the F8 console if you can get it before it kicks you out.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

11 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

As stated above by SGTPayne, we can't help you much without seeing the error messages. Will need server console logs and a screenshot of the F8 console if you can get it before it kicks you out.

20200714132229_1.thumb.jpg.2608acccb72d72ecc7744d9e37d58342.jpgerrorspam.PNG.6b3de41e421f4208cf53b7152289ba59.PNG

Here's the console, it just spams this so fast I can't even read it but I took a screenshot of it, and then on the F8 console it's more understandable but I don't know what's wrong still.

Edited by hydraq

Do these errors spam without fivepd enabled? Can you screenshot your FivePD folder with the path included? I've not encountered this issue during any of my installs so I'm not sure why this would be happening. You could always try deleting the FivePD folder and database, clearing the server cache and installing fresh again.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

2 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

Do these errors spam without fivepd enabled? Can you screenshot your FivePD folder with the path included? I've not encountered this issue during any of my installs so I'm not sure why this would be happening. You could always try deleting the FivePD folder and database, clearing the server cache and installing fresh again.

Nope only FivePD, but does FivePD add enter able buildings? Because I think I might know what is causing it. I'll try reinstalling again if that doesn't work.

19 minutes ago, hydraq said:

Nope only FivePD, but does FivePD add enter able buildings? Because I think I might know what is causing it. I'll try reinstalling again if that doesn't work.

To my knowledge, no FivePD does not add enter able buildings.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator