Shhhh. Let's have a discussion about @Ray

yHvQ8yy.png

Ray, for the past few months, you've been someone who's been a great friend and I'm so glad we got a chance to meet (Thank you to @Stang for introducing us). Today is your 1-Year GPM Anniversary. In honor of that, it's time to play:

Ray's Greatest Moments!

How do you play? Well simple, just post your favorite (or one of them) quote/moment about Ray.

I'll start!
f4bj7MT.png

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif

• Management Team

Another favorite is when he says he's gonna go make some water... or giving out some 'sound financial advice' by advocating for the purchase of Bitcoins...

• Like 2

mike_art03a

GTA Police Mods

System Operations Director | GPM Management Team | Professional Lurker

I may not be the most active person on the forums, but I'm still around keeping an eye on things.

If you have any support requests, comments, etc. Feel free to message me here or on Discord. If your request is more urgent or of a different nature (ex. site affiliate), please open a support ticket and it'll be looked into ASAP.

• Management Team

Been a hell of a year so far haha. Thanks for the good memories 😆

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.