Hotfix

Go to solution Solved by abissell,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 07/13/20 07:03 PM.

Question

Where has the hotfix download link gone for 1.1.2? CAD isn't working in any vehicle, when you press B the mouse pointer that you would normally see in the CAD pops up but nothing else so I'm thinking I might need to try and reinstall the hotfix?

I do get some errors in F8 but not sure if it's to do with FivePD. Image attached.

FiveM 13_07_2020 19_17_28.png

Edited by abissell

7 answers to this question

• Solution
1 minute ago, TheCipher01 said:

You could have too many for FiveM to load them. You can either uninstall all callouts and add them back one by one till the MDT breaks, or remove them one by one till they work.

I've deleted the default callouts and that appears to have fixed it. Thought it could be something to do with that as soon as you mentioned it. Appreciate it!

Just now, TheCipher01 said:

I'm guessing the hotfix was removed when 1.1.2.1 was released.

Yeah I've just realised that the version has changed so that leaves me even more clueless as to what the issue may be.

1 minute ago, TheCipher01 said:

How many physical callout dll files do you have?

Only the 4 default ones in the callouts directory. The rest are in their own directories inside callouts. 12 altogether.

You could have too many for FiveM to load them. You can either uninstall all callouts and add them back one by one till the MDT breaks, or remove them one by one till they work.

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support