Callsigns in fivePD

VirtualX

Question

3 answers to this question

First, you posted this in the wrong section. Please use the FivePD support section for FivePD specific help, this section is more for GTA V issues.

Second, to answer your question, you need to edit the department settings. This assumes you are an administrator on the server for FivePD.

If you are, you'll want to first make sure your department settings are compatible with the callsign format you want, like so:

image.thumb.png.7ee7aaefbd7561947d429d0022a046ed.png

Assuming that's done, you can then click the edit button next to the user's name (looks like a pencil in the MDT department settings) and enter the numbers and letters you'd prefer, as seen below where I enter 1X-18.

image.thumb.png.1e187119346d7e592c0a8a447a94bae7.png

I hope this helps.

That helps a lot.
I didn't even think of setting up the callsign from within the Department setup in the MDT.

At the moment I am just test running fivePD while I add some mods to it and learn how to be a server admin again ?

Thanks for the help

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif