FivePD Team

Mike Oxmaul

I just wanted to say thank you all for your hard work. I know you all have been trying your hardest to make fivepd great and i can only imagine that all the bug reports and such must be frustrating but i just wanted to say thank you guys for your hard work it is appreciated by me and those that play on my server. Thanks again.

• Like 6

• Management Team

I really can't speak on behalf of Daniel and Patrick (Natixco), but I can definitely speak on behalf of myself. I thank you for the kind words and feedback. I know the development team and those hidden behind the spotlight work very hard to provide such a great game mode to the GPM community. The future definitely looks bright ?

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to provide feedback and putting a smile to our face ? 

Kind regards,

Ray

• Like 5

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.