Constant issues

Reason for Locking
Attempting Reinstall, if fails still make a new thread

By BGHDDevelopment, on 07/13/20 09:38 PM.

Question

I had so many issues with FivePD. I restarted my whole sever. Reinstalled the database, and did a fresh install of FivePD. I had everything working last night before I went to bed WITH THE EXCEPTION of callouts.
Today, the Callouts still arent working and the MDT wont pull up in any of the vanilla cars (Which did work last night)
I've removed all but the basic callouts and it still wont load them. I've attached a screen shot of the error in the console.

issue.png

13 answers to this question

Try adding one callout and see if it works. Only time I've had this issue was when the callouts were out of date and or not written properly but seeing as you have the default ones, that shouldn't be an issue.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Just now, CharlieHotel2 said:

Nope, same error. However the MDT still works. Should I just completely wipe the server and start over?

Yeah I would try a fresh install completely deleting the fivepd folder, and database, clear the server cache too.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator