FivePD & ELS+

Spex
Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:52 PM.

Question

I've seen throughout the forums and on other servers they have been able to run ELS+ on the server and work with FivePD.

I have installed ELS+ on addon cars and got the file loaded in to run the lights & sirens.

But FivePD is not registering that the lights have been turned on to pull someone over?

Any ideas how to fix.

I've also tried to use Lux but it doesnt work with my cars.

Edited by Spex

6 answers to this question

I do not believe that this is an unintentional "bug". ELS is usually really unstable and client-sided when it comes to FiveM as it uses vehicular extras rather than emergency lights.

Also, luxart only works on NON-ELS vehicles which are mostly used in FiveM. NON-ELS vehicles actually use sirens and GTA emergency lights, which is why they are compatible with FivePD and preferred for FiveM.

6 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

I do not believe that this is an unintentional "bug". ELS is usually really unstable and client-sided when it comes to FiveM as it uses vehicular extras rather than emergency lights.

Also, luxart only works on NON-ELS vehicles which are mostly used in FiveM. NON-ELS vehicles actually use sirens and GTA emergency lights, which is why they are compatible with FivePD and preferred for FiveM.

So example,

how would i go with using this car in FivePD?

I am wanting to use as a addon not replacement too.

https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/vehiclemodels/25333-victoria-police-marked-bmw-530d-10-els/

Edited by Spex

I think I've converted it to fivem as I can spaen it in game and els works on the car but fivepd doesn't know lights are on.

I've seen other servers use els plus too

Edited by Spex

Content_moved.png

This content has been moved to the correct section by the Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account