No Callouts and Air Medic not working.

Go to solution Solved by TheCipher01,

Question

Hello,

I have a problem with the call outs. It used to be just one call out over and over again. I then deleted most of my call outs since i had 27 and then lowerd it to 6. Now I get no callouts. On top of that the air medic still does not work after the new update that was released. I replaced the files and it still does not work. 

Thanks John 

18 answers to this question

If you installed 1.1.2.1 then it should have the hot fixes included. I'm not sure why you would be having issues. If you deleted the FivePD folder, and the entire database and followed the install instructions it should work. How are you hosting your server?

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

17 hours ago, JohnEmbaugh said:

I then deleted most of my call outs since i had 27 and then lowerd it to 6. Now I get no callouts. On top of that the air medic still does not work after the new update that was released.

FivePD Support Forum isn't quite the place for Bug Reports! Please read the "Read Me" before submitting a topic!

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif