Several FivePD Problems inside G, X , and F11 menu

Go to solution Solved by TheCipher01,

Question

1. Cuffing

Is it me or is there just not cuffing animation for the ped? When will there an actual animation when you hold E or a dialog similar to LSPDFR where you can cuff a person with using the "X" interface. No realism.

2. Prisoner transport 

When the prisoner transport is called the suspect just walks to the back of the police car and open the door. The officer bugs out and stands there.

3. Tow Truck

When the Tow truck is called sometimes it tows vehicles sometimes it doesn't.

4. Loadout

The loadout spawns a pistol with a silencer and customization is missing. 

5. Callout Manager?

How are you supposed to force callout calls? The same calls are spawning.

3 answers to this question

• Solution
23 minutes ago, TheCongress said:

1. Cuffing

Is it me or is there just not cuffing animation for the ped? When will there an actual animation when you hold E or a dialog similar to LSPDFR where you can cuff a person with using the "X" interface. No realism.

2. Prisoner transport 

When the prisoner transport is called the suspect just walks to the back of the police car and open the door. The officer bugs out and stands there.

3. Tow Truck

When the Tow truck is called sometimes it tows vehicles sometimes it doesn't.

4. Loadout

The loadout spawns a pistol with a silencer and customization is missing. 

5. Callout Manager?

How are you supposed to force callout calls? The same calls are spawning.

1) The cuffing animation was removed due to some bugs related to it, I think they might be planning to add it back in later down the road.
2) This was a known bug not sure if it's been addressed by the latest version (1.1.2.1) or not.
3) Create a bug report if one hasn't already.

4) You can make your own loadouts by editing the loadouts.json file. I'm not sure f you can add modifications yet or not, though it may have been suggested.

5) You need to be an admin to force callouts. The only calls that will spawn are the ones you have installed inside the callouts folder inside of fivepd.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

I can try to help as much as I can. 

1.the suspect will be show cuffed once the move ped is cancelled.

2. I had that issue but did a clean Install and deleted my server cache and was fine after.

3. Again this issue was fixed with a clean I stall of fivepd and clearing server cache.

4. The loudout is customizable in the config folder under loadouts.

5.you are able to force callouts once you log in as admin on the cad. When you press z go to debug menu and force callouts. Also make sure the config for each call-out is set to what you would like it set to. 

I am by no means a dev here just someone trying to help. Hope it helps feel free to pm me on here. 

• Like 1