Callouts not working

b.mcdonald

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 07/12/20 09:09 PM.

Question

If i only have a couple callout folders in the FivePD callout folder, they work fine, but after adding a few more, the callouts all of a sudden don't work, FivePD doesn't load fully on start up (it loads, but I have to "restart" it for me to open the menu to go on duty, and once going on duty, the "force callout" section is blank and I cant force or receive any callouts.

Update: It appears I start having issues when I have 15 callout folders in. 14, I have no issues, but 15 I start to have issues with FivePD not loading correctly, not callouts, etc. Is this just too many callouts? I never had issues with it until I updated to 1.1

Edited by b.mcdonald

5 answers to this question

On 7/11/2020 at 3:31 PM, TheCipher01 said:

I'm not sure as I've never used the callout merge tool myself. 

Going through the comments of the merge script, someone posted a video on how to make it work with 1.1 and it fixed my issue! Thank you for your help and you may close this/mark it as solved.

2 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

Sounds like the too many callouts error. I would try the callout merge.

I did try that, but even with that none of the callouts would come up and the force callout page was empty. I however did not have the config for every one of them because I couldn't find out how to merge those and make them all work. I tried using the callout merge by dragging the whole folder folder for each callout into it and then when that didn't work, i just merged the DLL files. Is there something different I should try?

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator