Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

F8 Error - Could not load languages


Go to solution Solved by tallestmexican,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 07/11/20 09:20 PM.

Question

Hey guys,

 

I'm working out kinks in my server install and I'm having (2) issues, not sure if one is related to the other or not so I'm tackling them one at a time. I'm getting an error in the console that says FivePD could not load language. Invalid language: en. 

 

I cleared the cache folder and the issue persists. The en.json file is in the languages folder and no additional languages have been installed. 

 

The other issue I am getting is that when I accept a call-out, it shows the GPS route on the map but after a few seconds it disappears.. I attached what the F8 error says as well. Let me know what else I can provide to help diagnose!

 

This is running on a debian linux server.

invalid-lang-fivepd.PNG

callout-error-fivepd.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Solution

Hey! Update:

 

I installed 1.1.2 from scratch and just copied over my config files and the language and callout issue went away 🤷‍♂️

 

Some issues with the ranks now but I need to check if I implemented the DB changes from 1.1.1 correctly.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Have you modified the en.json file at all? That's the only reason that should be throwing an error. As for the callout, is it updated to support 1.1?

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

Have you modified the en.json file at all? That's the only reason that should be throwing an error. As for the callout, is it updated to support 1.1?

Not at all, never even opened that file, I also haven't added any callouts those are the defaults that come with fivepd. 

 

I did try replacing the en.json just in case it was corrupted or something, but same issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, tallestmexican said:

Hey! Update:

 

I installed 1.1.2 from scratch and just copied over my config files and the language and callout issue went away 🤷‍♂️

 

Some issues with the ranks now but I need to check if I implemented the DB changes from 1.1.1 correctly.

 

Let us know if running the SQL commands solves your remaining issues.

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

Let us know if running the SQL commands solves your remaining issues.

I needed to add my user id to the newly created allowed table for whatever reason then it all started working properly in the MDT. So all good!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Please view the site: Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. // IMPORTANT: We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.