Update help

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 07/11/20 12:33 AM.

Question

Hello, I am trying to update my FiveM and have replace all of the files. The problem I am having though is I do not know where to run the commands. Haha sorry if this is super easy for you guys but ive tried running them in the SQL and it just gives me an error. I have absolutely no clue where to run them. 

Thanks for the help !

17 answers to this question

Just now, JohnEmbaugh said:

Hello, I am trying to update my FiveM and have replace all of the files. The problem I am having though is I do not know where to run the commands. Haha sorry if this is super easy for you guys but ive tried running them in the SQL and it just gives me an error. I have absolutely no clue where to run them. 

Thanks for the help !

How is your server hosted?

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Just now, TheCipher01 said:

How is your server hosted?

It is hosted on my own computer. I have replace all the files, that works fine, I just need help running the commands in SQL I do not know where to copy and paste them. Every time I try and load the sever it says "can not load department" 

1 minute ago, JohnEmbaugh said:

It is hosted on my own computer. I have replace all the files, that works fine, I just need help running the commands in SQL I do not know where to copy and paste them. Every time I try and load the sever it says "can not load department" 

Are you hosting your database through like xampp? So you have access to phpmyadmin?

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Go to your phpmyadmin  page, select your fivepd database whenyou do that up top there will be an option that says "SQL" click on that and there will be a box, that's where you put the commands that were listen in the update post. Should look something like this but "notfivepd" should be the name of your database
2lE4DP6.png

TheCipher01

Community Administrator