Major lag when using MDT

Dirty Dan

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 07/11/20 03:57 PM.

Question

The title basically explains it, when I go to use the MDT it's majorly slow/laggy like creating departments etc. The only part that isn't slow is when opening/closing it.

Just tried it with the 1.1.2 hotfix also, still super laggy/slow.

Update after fiddling with it, took about 30 minutes to create a department and create ranks/change callsign. It now is laggy all over, opening it, using, and exiting it. It's insanely slow and is getting slightly annoying.

Edited by Dirty Dan

"Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn't have the power to say yes." - Eleanor Roosevelt

5 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

While I've not had the issue of it being really laggy, it did take a minute to open the first time. This has been reported as a bug and is under review.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

3 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

While I've not had the issue of it being really laggy, it did take a minute to open the first time. This has been reported as a bug and is under review.

Okay thank you!

"Never allow a person to tell you no who doesn't have the power to say yes." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Community Administrator

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

TheCipher01

Community Administrator