FivePD not working

Reason for Locking
Solved.

By Smanbg, on 07/09/20 04:01 PM.

Question

For some reason my fivepd after a fresh install when i loading into my server i says in the bottom right started fivepd but it doesnt show up in the top left corner and there is not errors in the F8 also everything is correct in my files i have on my pc. can some help thanks 🙂

20 answers to this question

The console is accessible via the Dashboard under the D1 Navigation Panel. It's the grey button under the general server information.

Screenshot_4603.png.c0466fd35d72f1b7b65f470e79b5a60e.png

Sometimes it might take a second or two to load, if it still doesn't load, attempt restarting your server.

3 minutes ago, DarkGalaxy34 said:

i have tried restarting and there is still no green bar on top of the console

The green bar above the console indicates a server update, but we're not interested in it as it just updates the server itself, we'd need to see if there are any server console outputs indicating errors, for which we need the server console accessible via the grey bar.

A previous support inquiry mentions that an user had encountered this issue due to entering the wrong port.

Can you please send a screenshot of your config file?

NOTE: Please block out information such as database username, password, and IP.

There are no apparent issues to me. An assumption I can make is that the database information might've been inputted incorrectly.

If using zap-hosting, the way the database is set up might slightly differentiate from the way an XXAMP Database would be set up. For example, a previous support inquiry mentions that the same error was received due to entering the wrong port.

I'd recommend following this tutorial for setting up the database (4:35):

1 hour ago, TheCipher01 said:

What does the top half of your config look like? i.e. where your db information is. Just make sure to block out the ip, username and password.

Can you provide this?

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support