FivePD 1.1 - CAD and No call outs

Reason for Locking
No Reply In 2 Days

By BGHDDevelopment, on 07/11/20 06:26 PM.

Question

11 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, yaboiHyper said:

Hello I recently updated FivePD and I've watched every video and looked at every forum. I can't open up my computer MDT system with B and I'm getting no callouts when I go onduty. I updated all the callouts and restarted everything. 

Are you in a custom car? If so has it been added to the mdt_vehicles.json? As for callouts are you in a department?

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

I could be mistaken, but I don't see any custom cars in there, looks like the default file. Try adding your custom car spawn code (case sensitive) to that file and restarting FivePD.

TheCipher01

18 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

I could be mistaken, but I don't see any custom cars in there, looks like the default file. Try adding your custom car spawn code (case sensitive) to that file and restarting FivePD.

Is this something in the new update or something because I have so many cop cars in my server and i dont want to add them all to the list.  I never had to do for the older verison and the MDT and callouts worked

6 minutes ago, yaboiHyper said:

Is this something in the new update or something because I have so many cop cars in my server and i dont want to add them all to the list.  I never had to do for the older verison and the MDT and callouts worked

I believe it will be fixed in the new version coming out sometime this week. But for now, yes you have to add them to the mdt_vehicles to get them to work. Some people have reported having to change the game name to POLICE or police not sure which.

TheCipher01