$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×
Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

EUP TEXTURE BUG


yngskid
Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:48 AM.

Question

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Keymaster is where you get your FiveM server's key from.

 

And it is necessary for you to pledge the $15 club argentum tier in order for your keymaster to be bestowed.

 

IMPORTANT: Your Patreon and your FiveM forums accounts should share the same e-mail.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Smanbg said:

Keymaster is where you get your FiveM server's key from.

 

And it is necessary for you to pledge the $15 club argentum tier in order for your keymaster to be bestowed.

 

IMPORTANT: Your Patreon and your FiveM forums accounts should share the same e-mail.

Wait, I got my FiveM server key entered. Thats bc I can get 10 of them for free (I think).

Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Yes, however, this key does not grant you EUP access. Once you do the pledge to FiveM your key becomes an EUP key, ultimately making the EUP work.

Okay, when im patreon FiveM my key got "upgrade" and EUP will work? And this key will stay upgrade or dissapper after month?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Administrator
41 minutes ago, yngskid said:

And everyone on my server need to patreon FiveM or only me as a owner?

 

It's only you as the owner, you can set in the server.cfg

"Make sure your FiveM forum email and Patreon email are the same. It can take up to 6 hours for synchronisation upon which https://keymaster.fivem.net/ will say you are bestowed with bonuses. Any new and existing license keys will have these bonuses. If you are using ZAP hosting, you need to create a license key and enter this as "Custom license key" in the ZAP hosting control panel."


# License key for your server (https://keymaster.fivem.net)
sv_licenseKey changeme

 

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

 

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Conway said:

It's only you as the owner, you can set in the server.cfg

"Make sure your FiveM forum email and Patreon email are the same. It can take up to 6 hours for synchronisation upon which https://keymaster.fivem.net/ will say you are bestowed with bonuses. Any new and existing license keys will have these bonuses. If you are using ZAP hosting, you need to create a license key and enter this as "Custom license key" in the ZAP hosting control panel."



# License key for your server (https://keymaster.fivem.net)
sv_licenseKey changeme

 

Okay, i got 2 more questions. First, its will really cost 15$ or this 2$ patreon will works? 15 is alot for me looking for my local currency its really big amount. Second, is there any way to use vanilla cop uniforms in FivePD? Because i cant find any option

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Administrator
4 minutes ago, yngskid said:

Okay, i got 2 more questions. First, its will really cost 15$ or this 2$ patreon will works? 15 is alot for me looking for my local currency its really big amount. Second, is there any way to use vanilla cop uniforms in FivePD? Because i cant find any option

15$ a month element club subscription is needed.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

 

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Community Administrator
3 hours ago, yngskid said:

So there is a option to use a vanilla uniforms? Because I dont have that much money

Use a menu like vMenu or Lambda to spawn in as one of the default cop peds.

 

Luckysig.png

 

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Thanks for visiting GPM. As a user of the GTAPoliceMods platform, we ask that you review the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. These principles allow us to continue fostering a great community. We have placed cookies on your device to help improve your experience. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.