EUP TEXTURE BUG

Reason for Locking
Inactivity

By Benzaboy, on 10/26/20 12:48 AM.

Question

13 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Have you pledged FiveM on patreon in order to get your keymaster bestowed?

No, its necessary? And what's a keymaster?

Keymaster is where you get your FiveM server's key from.

And it is necessary for you to pledge the $15 club argentum tier in order for your keymaster to be bestowed.

IMPORTANT: Your Patreon and your FiveM forums accounts should share the same e-mail.

Just now, Smanbg said:

Keymaster is where you get your FiveM server's key from.

And it is necessary for you to pledge the $15 club argentum tier in order for your keymaster to be bestowed.

IMPORTANT: Your Patreon and your FiveM forums accounts should share the same e-mail.

Wait, I got my FiveM server key entered. Thats bc I can get 10 of them for free (I think).

18 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Yes, however, this key does not grant you EUP access. Once you do the pledge to FiveM your key becomes an EUP key, ultimately making the EUP work.

Okay, when im patreon FiveM my key got "upgrade" and EUP will work? And this key will stay upgrade or dissapper after month?

41 minutes ago, yngskid said:

And everyone on my server need to patreon FiveM or only me as a owner?

It's only you as the owner, you can set in the server.cfg

"Make sure your FiveM forum email and Patreon email are the same. It can take up to 6 hours for synchronisation upon which https://keymaster.fivem.net/ will say you are bestowed with bonuses. Any new and existing license keys will have these bonuses. If you are using ZAP hosting, you need to create a license key and enter this as "Custom license key" in the ZAP hosting control panel."

# License key for your server (https://keymaster.fivem.net)
sv_licenseKey changeme

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

7 minutes ago, Conway said:

It's only you as the owner, you can set in the server.cfg

"Make sure your FiveM forum email and Patreon email are the same. It can take up to 6 hours for synchronisation upon which https://keymaster.fivem.net/ will say you are bestowed with bonuses. Any new and existing license keys will have these bonuses. If you are using ZAP hosting, you need to create a license key and enter this as "Custom license key" in the ZAP hosting control panel."

# License key for your server (https://keymaster.fivem.net)
sv_licenseKey changeme

Okay, i got 2 more questions. First, its will really cost 15$ or this 2$ patreon will works? 15 is alot for me looking for my local currency its really big amount. Second, is there any way to use vanilla cop uniforms in FivePD? Because i cant find any option

4 minutes ago, yngskid said:

Okay, i got 2 more questions. First, its will really cost 15$ or this 2$ patreon will works? 15 is alot for me looking for my local currency its really big amount. Second, is there any way to use vanilla cop uniforms in FivePD? Because i cant find any option

15$ a month element club subscription is needed.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif

2 minutes ago, Conway said:

15$ a month element club subscription is needed.

So there is a option to use a vanilla uniforms? Because I dont have that much money