Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

Callouts problems / EUP problem / Texture(?) problem


Go to solution Solved by yngskid,
Reason for Locking
Solved.

By Smanbg, on 07/10/20 12:40 AM.

Question

Hi

Recently i made homehosted (on hamachi lol) fivepd server and i got plenty of problems.

I will divide them to 3 sections.

1. Callouts

One time i can accept callout, next callout (even if its the same as previous) i can't accept. Like my Y button is unbinded or didnt working.

Next problem with callouts its that i can't add person in my department to my callout. Its showing me sth like "no one nearby" even if my friend standing near to me.

2. EUP

When Im using EUP (server side) my model spawns with weird caps, vests etc. Idk how to repair it. 

3. Texture(?)

It's not an exactly fivepd problem but textures are not loading for me. Very often i just got under the map and after couple of seconds i "spawned" at terrain.

I hope yall can help me

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Solution
19 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

Do you have any errors when trying to accept callouts? F8 or server console?

its really weird bc its kind of randomly error, sometimes this callouts works sometimes didnt. i figured it out to reinstall all callouts and disable some

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  1. This may be a bug and I am pretty certain it has already been reported. And you can substitute the "adding nearest player to callout" with a simple backup request via the same menu.
  2. Which models? Are you talking about the in-game peds or the actual customizable player characters?
  3. This is called texture loss and could be caused by a few things - too many high-quality textures being streamed at the same time and either you or the server can't handle it, low server specifications, you have your game bumped up to highest quality settings. It isn't precisely a FivePD thing.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
6 minutes ago, yngskid said:

Hi

Recently i made homehosted (on hamachi lol) fivepd server and i got plenty of problems.

I will divide them to 3 sections.

1. Callouts

One time i can accept callout, next callout (even if its the same as previous) i can't accept. Like my Y button is unbinded or didnt working.

Next problem with callouts its that i can't add person in my department to my callout. Its showing me sth like "no one nearby" even if my friend standing near to me.

2. EUP

When Im using EUP (server side) my model spawns with weird caps, vests etc. Idk how to repair it. 

3. Texture(?)

It's not an exactly fivepd problem but textures are not loading for me. Very often i just got under the map and after couple of seconds i "spawned" at terrain.

I hope yall can help me

2 and 3 are not FivePD issues so not much we can do to help you with those. Texture loss can be from a number of things.
As for your first issue:
Are you running the latest version of FivePD? Are the callouts you running updated to suppose 1.1?

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
49 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

2 and 3 are not FivePD issues so not much we can do to help you with those. Texture loss can be from a number of things.
As for your first issue:
Are you running the latest version of FivePD? Are the callouts you running updated to suppose 1.1?

yes, its happens to "vanilla" callouts

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, yngskid said:

its really weird bc its kind of randomly error, sometimes this callouts works sometimes didnt. i figured it out to reinstall all callouts and disable some

So it's working now?

TheCipher01

Community Administrator

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Please view the site: Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. // IMPORTANT: We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.