FivePD isn't outputting anything in console

Reason for Locking
No Reply

By BGHDDevelopment, on 07/11/20 06:25 PM.

Question

Hi.

When I start my server, FivePD isn't outputting anything in the console as usual.

It worked for about a week ago, but now it doesn't.

Have anyone experienced an issue like that, and maybe found a fix for it?

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Smanbg said:

Have you confirmed that you have started/ensured the resource in your server.cfg file?

Yes. It also outputs that the resource has started, but I can't use any features or anything ingame - it even doesn't output that the config is loaded and so on.

9 hours ago, Nylander said:

Yes. It also outputs that the resource has started, but I can't use any features or anything ingame - it even doesn't output that the config is loaded and so on.

Could you provide a pastebin of your server.cfg? The resource starting.

ConwayGPMSign.png.8a9a61b7cedbc03f7d754c44caebceec.png.aaf727522d2fdc595cec8148ec873e57.png

Community Team and Administrative Support

gpm_animated.gif

Lines 283 and 284 of your server log:

Resource loading for fivepd failed:
Could not open resource metadata file C:/FTP/Shared/FiveM/server-data/resources//[local_old]/[fivepd]/fivepd/__resource.lua.

Have you changed anything in the resource.lua file? Have you specifically encoded it to anything?

• Like 1