Robberies Mega Pack

Lucky Designs

I've had a few people ask me to do my take on bank and shop robberies, so that is my current project in progress.

BANK ROBBERIES

• Significant chance the response time is sufficient and allows the player to have to raid the building against the bank robbers.
  • Small chance the players are late and are provided with a description of the vehicle the robbers were seen getting into. They usually are just pulling away, so as long as you keep your eyes peeled you should spot a rather peculiar vehicle fleeing from your presence.
  • Able to search dead suspects for evidence and identification.
  • Able to search the vehicle for evidence.
  • Improved accuracy settings for better gameplay feels.
  • Banks have several hostages on scene and some guards that may have been taken hostage or killed.

SHOP ROBBERIES

• Significant chance the response time is sufficient and allows the player to arrive during the robbery, while the suspect is heading to their vehicle to flee.
  • Small chance the players are late and are provided with a description of the vehicle the robbers were seen getting into.  They usually are just pulling away, so as long as you keep your eyes peeled you should spot a rather peculiar vehicle fleeing from your presence.
  • Able to search dead suspects for stolen goods and identification.
  • Able to search the vehicle for evidence.
  • Improved accuracy settings for better gameplay feels.
  • Randomized chance of the shop keeper having been killed, or simply held up. Working on balancing this for the best and most realistic feeling.
  • Possibility of adding a search area objective where the suspect has fled on foot, and you must get the description of the suspect from the shop owner and search the area for them, similar to the behaviors present in Homicide.

The pack is making solid progress and should be at a releasable state soon. It will be in testing this week on my private server, and from there the final preparations and changes will be made to ensure a quality product upon release.

From there, I will commit to updating this pack with some new features and outcomes over time, much like my other packs, and improving them based on feedback and the general community response.

Since there are so many locations, it is difficult for me to test each individual one prior to release, so I do expect there to possibly be slightly more bugs than usual regarding where relevant callout AI spawn. Like always, if you encounter bugs in any of my callouts, please let me know.

Release may be delayed if I'm not satisfied with the response during testing, or with the product itself in my personal play.