FivePD Bot

Thunder_

Reason for Locking
No Reply In 2 Days

By BGHDDevelopment, on 07/11/20 06:27 PM.

Question

7 answers to this question

You need to enter your server's IP and Port. An example of a valid one would be: 175.67.16.154:30420.

Note: The above IP is a random compilation of numbers for an example, not an actual server.

Edited by Smanbg

Is your server visible on the fivem server browser ??  Did you put in the correct port no. E.g 30120 after the ip address ?  Also if u are local hosting make sure u have port 30120 open on your router to allow incoming data traffic

Sorry for not responding just saw this. The server is on the fivem browser people can join the server. I have the correct ip and port, I looked over this multiple times over and over again Im going to try opening port 1000 and I'll see if that works, thanks for responding btw.

11 hours ago, Thunder_ said:

Sorry for not responding just saw this. The server is on the fivem browser people can join the server. I have the correct ip and port, I looked over this multiple times over and over again Im going to try opening port 1000 and I'll see if that works, thanks for responding btw.

Please let us know if it works after that