Still Having Issues after Hot Fix

Reason for Locking
Solved

By BGHDDevelopment, on 07/08/20 01:25 AM.

Question

Do i need to redo the hot fix or have these issues still not been fixed across v1.1

- No handcuffing action when cuffing a ped, will do the action on uncuffing but nothing on cuffing

-ALPR is still flagging every car it runs

-When I installed custom callouts they are not synced across the server like the callouts that come with FivePD(may be a developer thing not FivePD thing)

Other than this we are loving the new update, so any advise anyone has would be appreciated.

Thanks

5 answers to this question

Handcuffing animations were removed as a part of the hotfix for the time being as I understand it. ALPR on the hotfix still does hit frequently, but this isn't something that can be adjusted on the player's end. Perhaps future updates (this week?) will address that.

As far as the callout issues go, how do you mean "not synced"? As in the peds and their locations aren't shown for each player the same, or something different?

• Like 1
23 hours ago, SGTPayne said:

As far as the callout issues go, how do you mean "not synced"? As in the peds and their locations aren't shown for each player the same, or something different?

No I mean like if myself and someone else are on the server the vanilla callouts for FivePD were synced with him and myself, and now that I added extra callouts they are not. This could have just been something that was a coincidence but i dont know either way.

Callouts are random for each player and do not come at the same time, so that would have been a coincidence 

content_locked.png

This content has been locked by the Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.