FivePD not working

Go to solution Solved by Modi S,
Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 07/14/20 06:15 PM.

Question

So since I completely reinstalled my fivepd to the latest (1.1) my fivepd nor fivem server working anymore. Everytime I start the server it only says loaded charges.json and that's it. I have followed the exact steps correctly by wathing the tutorial text and video.

Screenshot_1.png

25 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, Modi S said:

So since I completely reinstalled my fivepd to the latest (1.1) my fivepd nor fivem server working anymore. Everytime I start the server it only says loaded charges.json and that's it. I have followed the exact steps correctly by wathing the tutorial text and video.

Screenshot_1.png

Are there any errors before or after that? 

TheCipher01

Community Team | Administrative Support

On 7/6/2020 at 2:37 AM, Modi S said:

I did try that... I removed the whole fivepd folder and database. 

Could you send like a recording or gif of the console loading up

On 7/8/2020 at 3:22 AM, BGHDDevelopment said:

Could you send like a recording or gif of the console loading up

I can't rn but it's basically loading only charges.json as the image shown above. Nothing else happens... only that appears on the screen (also the other resources ofc). No errors... any clue? 

17 hours ago, Modi S said:

I can't rn but it's basically loading only charges.json as the image shown above. Nothing else happens... only that appears on the screen (also the other resources ofc). No errors... any clue? 

I am guessing nothing works ingame either?

If you haven't already I would try to clear your cache/the servers cache. If that doesn't work try a fresh install deleting the entire FivePD folder and dropping the FivePD database.

TheCipher01

4 hours ago, TheCipher01 said:

If you haven't already I would try to clear your cache/the servers cache. If that doesn't work try a fresh install deleting the entire FivePD folder and dropping the FivePD database.

As I said, I have already tried a fully re install. This problem is still occurring. 

6 minutes ago, Modi S said:

Yes I have tried with the new one that just got released. Same problem. 

I'm not sure what you could be doing wrong, seeing as it works for other people. Can you attach a full server log from when it starts up?

TheCipher01

I got mine to work, i run my own TCAdmin server, it was downloading and installing the files from git all done by TCAdmin. I downloaded the Git files for FiveM and then uploaded, then it worked.

I'm not sure. That could help, you could try updating/redoing your fivem server setup up after making a backup of your resources folder.

Just making sure, you didn't modify any other FivePD files like the __resource.lua?

TheCipher01

1 hour ago, TheCipher01 said:

I'm not sure. That could help, you could try updating/redoing your fivem server setup up after making a backup of your resources folder.

Just making sure, you didn't modify any other FivePD files like the __resource.lua?

No I didn't edit the resource_lua no. Ok I will try starting the server with only fivepd. 

From the video you've embed, the mod itself isn't actually loading at all. If it loaded you would see either success or error messages, in this case neither is appearing. I would completely start over in a new folder, latest fivem update then redownload fivepd. Myself I've never experienced such issue as this however couple of friends have, seemed as if they were installing wrong as I went onto their hosts and did everything and I didn't encounter any issues or errors. If you keep having this issue and you've exhausted all routes of contact, feel free to DM me and I'll try to assist by sending a fully setup server that I run off my dedicated dev server

• Like 2

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB | DISCORD